ZETA PHI BETA SORORITY, INC.
BETA PSI ZETA CHAPTER, OMAHA, NEBRASKA
. . . . . .
This scholarship application consists of seven sections. Read carefully and complete each item. All application information must be typed. Applications that are not complete or typed will not be considered.
- Applicant must be an African-American graduating female high school senior
- Must be a Nebraska resident
- Must be planning to attend a 4-year accredited college or university
Applicant must submit the following items:
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation from choice of high school teachers, administrators, counselors, employers, or individuals with significant knowledge of applicant’s experience and involvement (relatives should not be included)
- An official high school transcript
- A current photograph
- Essay 1: The essay should contain a brief autobiography including a description of career aspirations and your educational plan to meet these goals in 250 words or less.
- Essay 2: One of the principles of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., is Finer Womanhood. Explain what Finer Womanhood means to you and how you demonstrate the qualities of a finer woman in 250 words or less.
- One Half of the awarded scholarship funds will be disbursed after proof of enrollment is received for first semester and half will be disbursed after proof of enrollment is received for second semester.
- Amount varies
Deadline for the application is May 15, 2023. Applications postmarked after this date will not be considered.
Please mail application to:
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
c/o Jennifer Hudson
PO Box 11756
Omaha, NE 68111
Applications or Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.